Monday 26 January 2015

"THE RAMBLER" The Time Henge" - Part Two Post One


One of the things I like to try and do with my stories for "The Rambler" is include the occasional little-known or interesting historical fact. These panels are one such a scene, as I wanted to explain that the modern-day lay-out to Stone Henge isn't actually the same as it was during the Neolithic Age.

Indeed one of the reasons I decided to main one of the main characters an English Heritage tour guide was to allow me to do this more easily, as he was bound to have some knowledge of history in general. The photograph in the background is actually of the Heel Stone mentioned in the story.

[I've spotted an error in the dialogue which I'll correct as soon as I can]

Fleeing the Neolithic savage the surviving site visitors readily follow the Rambler. But is the mysterious stranger leading them to safety or to be sacrificed.!?!   

No comments:

Post a Comment